Thursday, July 18, 2013

Oh, The Little Things

What makes me a happy writer? Other than when a writing session goes well and actually results in a few thousand new words being added to my word count, I mean.

When I open my door and discover a small package on my stoop. You know, the best gifts really do come in small packages. My new business cards came in! Never mind the fact that exactly half of the 100 cards I ordered were flawed in a multitude of ways. The half that were right are gorgeous and I love them. 

Can't wait to start passing them out at the next conference I go to! Does a teaching conference count? Oh, who cares! 

Update #1 - The company reprinted the cards for free (as they should) and they are gorgeous! 
Update #2 - Networking at a conference is a total blast! People love the cards. Let's hope that translates to sales in November. #keepingmyfingerscrossed



No comments:

Post a Comment